Saturday, May 18, 2019

Faces of Exit270 Part 24


This post is another in the series of images of those people I am happy to share this space with called Exit 270.  My approach to street photography is less concerned with the commotion of the street, but rather the people I find as I move about this space.




My eyes jump from subject to subject with little concern for composition and more interest in capturing the moment and moving on.  Sometimes I ask permission but most of the time it is not possible if I want to capture the moment.  My style of street photography is more concerned with portraits made randomly as I move through an area.  The images are only a small fraction of what I am seeing, because people are always moving in and out of my frame.










My camera of choice is a Sony AII with a 28-70mm lens...most of the images are shot moving in close to the subject.  Since the camera does not have the large presence of a Nikon, which I also own, I am able to move more discreetly and capture what I see without disturbing my subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment