Sunday, June 29, 2014

Faces of Exit 270 Part 6


My faces of Exit 270 are not exactly street photography – since in many of the photos there is very little of the street scene involved.  This is why I call it the faces of Exit 270.  While many of the subjects in the photos are not aware they are being photographed –there are some where I have asked for permission to photograph them, while telling them to try and ignore my presence.   My images are what you would call “grab shots”, I do try to pick my subjects and carefully compose the shot.  All of the images have been shot in color and converted to black and white because I feel black and white offers a more dramatic effect than the same image in color.  My camera of choice for this type of shooting is a Sony Nex7, because it is unobtrusive and gives me the ability to compose and shoot quickly.   










No comments:

Post a Comment